Scenes of a crime / New Box Productions presents a film by Grover Babcock and Blue Hadaegh ; produced and directed by Blue Hadaegh and Grover Babcock.
- [Los Angeles] : New Box Productions, 
1 videodisc (88 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Thomas, Adrian, active 2008 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Police questioning -- New York (State) -- Troy -- Case studies.
Criminal investigation -- New York (State) -- Troy -- Case studies.
Confession (Law) -- New York (State) -- Troy -- Case studies.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- DVD; NTSC; widescreen presentation; stereo.
- Examines the case of Adrian Thomas, a Troy, N.Y. father, who after ten hours of police interrogation, during which he repeatedly denied causing the injuries that would lead to the death of his son, finally confessed under what some believe to be coercion.
- Featuring Adrian Thomas.
- Editor, Robert DeMaio ; cinematography, David Elkins, Brian Mulchy.
- DVD of the 2011 documentary.
Includes the original theatrical version (88 minutes) and an edited shortened version (48 minutes).
Full Frame Documentary Festival, Grand Jury Prize; IFP Gotham Independent Film Awards, Best Film Not Playing at at Theater Near You; Doc NYC Festival, Viewfinders Grand Jury Prize.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1932 Fund.
- Babcock, Grover. , Producer, Director
Hadaegh, Blue. , Producer, Director
Thomas, Adrian, active 2008. , Actor
DeMaio, Robert. , Editor
Mulchy, Brian. , Cinematographer
Elkins, David E. , Cinematographer
New Box Productions. , Producer
Class of 1932 Fund.
- Publisher Number:
- NBP-12917 New Box Productions
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|