Data-Driven Process Discovery and Analysis [electronic resource] : Second IFIP WG 2.6, 2.12 International Symposium, SIMPDA 2012, Campione d'Italia, Italy, June 18-20, 2012, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Philippe Cudré-Mauroux, Paolo Ceravolo, Dragan Gaševic.
- 1st ed. 2013.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in business information processing 1865-1348 ; 162
Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, 1865-1348 ; 162
1 online resource (X, 113 pages) : 41 illustrations
- Application software.
- Local subjects:
- Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
IT in Business. (search)
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed proceedings of the Second International Symposium on Data-Driven Process Discovery and Analysis held in Campione d'Italia, Italy, in June 2012. The six revised full papers were carefully selected from 17 submissions. To improve the quality of the contributions the symposium fostered the discussion during the presentation, giving authors the opportunity to improve their work extending the presented results. The selected papers cover topics spanning from theoretical issues related to process representation, discovery and analysis to practical and operational experiences in process discovery and analysis.
- A Lightweight RDF Data Model for Business Process Analysis
Combination of Process Mining and Simulation Techniques for Business Process Redesign: A Methodological Approach
Improving Business Process Models Using Observed Behavior
Process Prediction in Noisy Data Sets: A Case Study in a Dutch Hospital
Towards Automatic Capturing of Semi-structured Process Provenance
Managing Structural and Textual Quality of Business Process Models.
- Cudré-Mauroux, Philippe, editor., Editor,
Ceravolo, Paolo, editor., Editor,
Gašević, Dragan, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-40919-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|