Three dimensional analysis of spinal deformities [electronic resource] / edited by M. D'Amico, A. Merolli, and G.C. Santambrogio.
- Amsterdam ; Washington, DC : IOS Press ; Tokyo : Ohmsha, 1995.
- Studies in health technology and informatics ; 0926-9630 v. 15.
Studies in health technology and informatics, 0926-9630 ; v. 15
1 online resource (xvi, 454 p.) : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Spine -- Abnormalities -- Imaging -- Congresses.
Three-dimensional imaging in medicine -- Congresses.
- Medical subjects:
- Scoliosis -- diagnosis -- Congresses.
Image Processing, Computer-Assisted -- methods -- Congresses.
Models, Anatomic -- Congresses.
Spine -- abnormalities -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- Specific 3-D measurement techniques, based on optical or opto-electronic principles of image capture, can today provide a complete set of results to quantify, without any risk for the patient, the actual state of the rachis and the effects induced by the disease on the whole postural performance. The book deals with theoretical and clinical aspects of spinal deformities. It covers topics such as 3-D acquisition, reconstruction and modelling techniques; 3-D biomechanical analysis; 3-D etiological and prognostic aspects; 3-D treatment of scoliosis; surface topography and internal 3-D spinal and / or trunk anatomy.
- Electronic reproduction. Amsterdam : IOS Press, 2012. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 5, 2012).
Represents proceedings of 2 international symposiums.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- D'Amico, M. (Moreno)
Merolli, A. (Antonio)
Santambrogio, G. C. (Giorgio C.)
- Other format:
- Print version: Three dimensional analysis of spinal deformities.
- 9781607508595 (electronic bk.)
1607508591 (electronic bk.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|