Pop-up New York City / [Paper engineering by Ib Penick ; illustrated by Dan Clyne]
- Other Title:
- New York City
- Northfield [Ill.] : Papermasters, Division of Compak Systems, Inc., 1981.
- PopSites World Series of Pop-Ups
1 volume : illustrations ; 18 x 32 cm
- Toy and movable books -- Specimens.
Empire State Building (New York, N.Y.)
Chrysler Building (N.Y.)
New York (N.Y.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Covers open flat, to reveal a pop-up of the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries in 2009 by Satoko I. Parker.
Kislak Center copy has an inscription in blue ink on back cover that reads "Happy Valentine's Day, Craig."
- Penn Provenance:
- Parker, Satoko I. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Clyne, Dan.
Toy and Movable Books Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|