Black studies in video [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012-
1 online resource.
- African Americans -- Databases.
African Americans -- Civil rights -- Databases.
African Americans -- Social conditions -- Databases.
Civil rights -- United States -- Databases.
Social justice -- United States -- Databases.
Cultural pluralism -- United States -- Databases.
United States -- Politics and government -- Databases.
United States -- Social conditions -- Databases.
- Online databases.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader, for some files.
- In partnership with California Newsreel, the oldest non-profit social issue documentary film center in the country, this collection includes cutting-edge racial justice and diversity films that inspire, educate and engage audiences. Additionally, Black Studies in Video features access to the SNCC Legacy Video Collection, a series of formal addresses, panel discussions and programs that took place at a conference and reunion unfolding over four days at Shaw University in Raleigh, North Carolina, commemorating the 50th Anniversary of the founding of the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (Alexander Street Press, viewed December 12, 2013).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Alexander Street Press.
California Newsreel (Firm)
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- SNCC Legacy Video Collection.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.