Raspberries / edited by Richard C. Funt, PhD, the Ohio State University (emeritus), USA and Harvey K. Hall, MS, Shekinah Berries Ltd, New Zealand.
- Wallingford, Oxfordshire ; Boston, MA : CABI, 
- Crop production science in horticulture ; 23.
Crop production science in horticulture
1 online resource (xvii, 282 pages, 28 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations (some color).
- Electronic books.
- Much of the research data gleaned from hundreds of bulletins, conference proceedings, newsletters and reports during the 20th century is presented in this book. The growth and development, climatic requirements, site selection, cultivar development and selection, nursery production of plants, propagation, site preparation, soil management and planting, soil and water management, pruning and training, pest and disease management, crop production, postharvest physiology and storage, marketing, farm management and economics, world production and marketing of raspberry are discussed.
- Raspberries / Kim Hummer and Harvey K. Hall
Growth and development / Richard C. Funt
Climatic requirements / Harvey K. Hall and Tim Sobey
Site selection / Harvey Hall and Tim Sobey
Cultivar development and selection / Courtney Weber
Nursery production of plants / Alison Dolan
Propagation / Courtney Weber
Site preparation, soil management and planting / Marvin Pritts and Eric Hanson
Soil and water management / Richard C. Funt and David S. Ross
Pruning and training / Richard C. Funt
Pest and disease management / Richard C. Funt
Crop production / Michele Stanton
Postharvest physiology and storage of raspberries / Penelope Perkins-Veazie
Marketing of raspberries / Gail Nonnecke, Michael Duffy, and Richard C. Funt
Raspberry farm management and economics / Richard C. Funt
World raspberry production and marketing: industry changes from 1960 to 2010 / Chaim Kempler and Harvey K. Hall.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Funt, Richard C., editor of compilation.
Hall, H. K. (Harvey K.), editor of compilation.
- Other format:
- Print version: Raspberries.
- 9781845937911 (alk. paper)
1845937910 (alk. paper)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|