History of the counties of Berks and Lebanon : containing a brief account of the Indians and the numerous murders by them, notices of the first Swedish, Welsh, French, German, Irish, and English settlers, giving the names of nearly five thousand of them, biographical sketches, topographical descriptions, religious history, statistical information, notices of the press & education / compiled from authentic sources by I. Daniel Rupp.
- Other records:
- Lancaster, Pa. : G. Hills, 1844, c1843.
516 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Berks County (Pa.) -- History.
Lebanon County (Pa.) -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Lancaster.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Local notes:
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
Kaplan Collection copy imperfect: 1 leaf of plates wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Kaplan, Arnold (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Kaplan, Deanne (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Sabin 74163
- Rupp, I. Daniel (Israel Daniel), 1803-1878.
Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|