Building Sustainable Information Systems [electronic resource] / edited by Henry Linger, Julie Fisher, Andrew Barnden, Chris Barry, Michael Lang, Christoph Schneider.
- 1st ed. 2013.
- New York, NY : Springer US : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
1 online resource (XIV, 626 pages) : 127 illustrations, 81 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- Information Systems and Communication Service.
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery.
Computer Science, general.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume is the collected proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Information Systems Development (ISD2012) held at the Monash University Centre in Prato, Italy. The theme of the conference focused on the significant contribution that information systems can make to challenges posed by the degradation of the natural environment. This contribution includes the role of information systems in mitigation and adaptation strategies as well as addressing the direct contribution of information and communications technology to that degradation. ISD2012 follows the conference series in exploring the relations between research, industry practice and education. Information systems development is at the core of the academic discipline of information systems and the papers in this volume reflect on established topics in information systems development as well as emerging concepts, approaches and practices. This is reflected in the conference tracks including: The Changing Landscape of Information Systems: Properties of a New IS Ecology Methodologies for Design within Complex Environments Green IS - Information Systems for Sustainability Model-driven Engineering in ISD Sustainable ISD Project Management Sustainable Knowledge Management.
Managing Sustainable Informations Systems Development - Culture, Balance, Mindfulness
The Role of Trust in the Initial Adoption of Identity Management Systems
A Conceptual Framework for Aligning Business and Information Systems from Organisational Learning Perspective
Business and ICT Alignment in Higher Education: A Case Study in Measuring Maturity
Investigating Post-Outsourcing Decisions: Using the Intellectual Capital View
Improved Initial Class Diagrams with ATSA: OO
Information Systems for the Social Wellbeing of Senior Australians
A Framework for Evaluating the Impact of High Bandwidth Internet Provision and Use on Digital Literacy and Social Life Outcomes in Australia
A Social-Creative-Cognitive (SCC) Model for Requirements Engineering
Beyond Interface Design: Considering Learner Cognition When Designing E-Learning Systems
Methodological Framework for the Transition from Requirements To Software Architectures
Integrating Enterprise Architecture and IT Service Management
Software Process Management: A Model-Based Approach
Improving NDT with Automatic Test Case Generation
Architectures for Evolving System of Systems in Complex Environments
A Multimodeling Approach for Quality-Driven Architecture Derivation
IS Degrees - Sociotechnical or Technosocial? - A Reflective Analysis
Model-Driven Development of Model Transformations Supporting Traces Generation
An Approach for Identifying Business Requirements for Development of Prospective ERP Systems
Conflict in the Value-Chain: An Analysis of Competitive Advantage in Requirements Management of ERPs
Evolving IT Management Frameworks towards a Sustainable Future
Improving Efficiency of Managing Projects by Quality-Oriented Modelling Of Processes
A Performance Management Model for Agile Information Systems Development Teams
ELISA: Extensible Layer for Internet Services and Applications
Knowledge Networks and Innovation-Driven Collaborations: A Study in Victoria's Bio Technology Industry
Global Development, ICT4D, Education for All
Towards Improving Information Systems Interoperability in Disaster Management
Enterprise Architecture Modelling for Corporate Sustainability
Understanding IS Risk Emergence from Escalation Perspective
Profiles in Professional Social Networks
XML Query Adaptation as Schema Evolves?
Handling the Complexity of ISD Projects with Agile Methods: A Conceptual Foundation
OptBPPlanner: Automatic Generation of Optimized Business Process Enactment Plans
Modelling Life Cycles of Generic Object Classes
It's About Time: Investigating the Temporal Parameters of Decision Making in Agile Teams
Towards Monitoring Correspondence between Education Demand and Offer
IT Governance: A Baseline Implementation Roadmap of a Bank in Thailand
DBMS Application Layer Intrusion Detection for Data Warehouses
Crowdsourcing Large-Scale Ecological Monitoring: Identifying Design Principles to Motivate Contributors
An Analysis of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks from a Coherent Enterprise Description Viewpoint
Query-Driven Method for Improvement of Data Warehouse Conceptual Model
Capabilities and Affordances of Virtual Worlds for People with Lifelong Disability
A Triple-Helix Model of Sustainable Government Information Infrastructure: Case Study of the eProcurement System In The Indonesian Public Sector
Usability Work in Agile Systems Development Practice: A Systematic Review
Data and Information Quality Research in Engineering Construction Projects: A Review of Literature
Aligning Communication Analysis with the Unifying Meta-Model For Enterprise Modeling
- Linger, Henry. editor., Editor,
Fisher, Julie, editor., Editor,
Barnden, Andrew. editor., Editor,
Barry, Chris, editor., Editor,
Lang, Michael. editor., Editor,
Schneider, Christoph, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4614-7540-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|