Moribana & heikwa : selected flower arrangements of the Ohara school / arranged by Koun Ohara ; explained by K. Nakahara and M. Hashizume.
- Other Title:
- Selected flower arrangements of the Ohara school
- New York : Yamanaka & Co., 1935 ([Kyoto] Japan : Jigyokudo)
 p. : col. ill. ; 22 cm.
- Flower arrangement, Japanese -- Ohara school.
Flowers -- Japan.
- Accordion fold format (Binding) -- Japan -- Kyoto -- 20th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Spring (1-10)
Special occasions (41-50).
- "Second published in October MCMXXXV. Printed and made in Japan by Jigyokudo."
Accordion fold format, with descriptive letterpress text facing mounted color illustrations.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by the Shofuso Japanese House and Garden.
Penn Libraries copy housed in slipcase with title: Selected flower arrangements of the Ohara school.
- Penn Provenance:
- Shofuso Japanese House and Garden (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Hashizume, Mitsuharu, 1902-
Ohara, Hōun, 1908-1995.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|