Block printing & book illustration in Japan / by Louise Norton Brown ; with forty-three plates (eighteen in colours), and copious indexes of titles and artists.
- London : G. Routledge & Sons ; New York : E.P. Dutton & Co., 1924.
xiii, 261 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 39 cm.
- Illustration of books -- Japan.
Wood-engraving -- Japan.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
United States New York (State) New York.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 237-) and indexes.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by the Shofuso Japanese House and Garden.
Penn Libraries copy has illustrated presentation bookplate ("Given to Friends of the Japanese House and Gardens in memory of Gilbert Luber by Shirley Luber") on front pastedown.
Penn Libraries copy: spine damaged.
- Penn Provenance:
- Luber, Gilbert, -1999 (bookplate) (former owner)
Luber, Shirley (bookplate) (former owner)
Shofuso Japanese House and Garden (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gilbert, Shirley, and Marilyn Luber Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|