Worcestershire Natural History Society : established A.D. MDCCCXXXIII.
- Worcester : Printed by Chalk and Holl, Herald-Office, 1833.
16 p. ; 22 cm.
- Worcestershire Natural History Society.
- Place of Publication:
- England Worcester.
- Contains: "Report of the Committee of the Worcestershire Natural History Society, read by the secretary ... July 2nd, 1833" and "Rules and regulations of the Worcestershire Natural History Society".
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has ms. ownership inscription of Hugh Edwin Strickland (1811-1853), an English geologist, ornithologist, naturalist, and systematist ("H. Strickland, Esq. Cracombe House, Evesham"), on front cover.
- Penn Provenance:
- Strickland, H.E. (Hugh Edwin), 1811-1853 (autograph) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Academy of National Science of Philadelphia (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|