The National peace jubilee and musical reporter : May 15, 1869-July 24, 1869.
- Other Title:
- At head of title: Let us have peace
- Boston [Mass.] : J.M. Usher, 1869.
1 v. ; 24 cm.
May 15, 1869-July 24, 1869.
- National Peace Jubilee and Musical Festival (1869 : Boston, Mass.)
Music -- History and criticism -- Periodicals.
Music -- United States -- 19th century -- History and criticism -- Periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Issue for June 26 erroneously dated June 29.
No issue for June 19; ceased publication with July 24.
Publisher's advertisments (29 p.) at end.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has ms. inscription in pencil "Miss Sophia [..as]" on front free endpaper.
Culture Class Collection copy has all ten issues bound in one volume.
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|