The Elocutionist's annual ... : comprising new and popular readings, recitations, declamations, dialogues, tableaux, etc., etc.
- Other records:
- Philadelphia : National School of Elocution and Oratory
v. ; 19 cm.
Ceased with no. 17 in 1889?
- Recitations -- 19th century -- Periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- No. 1-7 edited by J.W. Shoemaker; no. 8-17 comp. by Mrs. J.W. Shoemaker.
Imprint varies: no. 1, 3, J.W. Daughaday & Co.; no. 2, 4-5, 7, J.W. Shoemaker & Co.; no. 6, 8-16, National School of Elocution and Oratory; no. 17, The Penn Publishing Co.
Description based on: No. 6 (published 1881).
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is part of the Mark Twain Collection, a gift of the family of Robert Nevins Birdwhistell.
Culture Class Collection copy has no. 4 only.
- Penn Provenance:
- Birdwhistell, Robert Nevins, family of (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Shoemaker, J. W. (Jacob W.), 1842-1880.
Shoemaker, J. W., Mrs., 1838-1915.
National School of Elocution and Oratory.
Mark Twain Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Elocutionist's annual ...
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|