A textbook on architecture and building construction / International Correspondence Schools, Scranton, Pa.
- Scranton : International Textbook Co., [190-?]
7 v. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Scranton.
-  Arithmetic, formulas, geometry and mensuration, architectural engineering
 Masonry, carpentry, joinery
 Stair building, ornamental ironwork, roofing, sheet-metal work, electric-light wiring and bellwork
 Plumbing and gas-fitting, heating and ventilation, painting and decoration, estimating and calculating quantities
 History of architecture, architectural design, specifications, building superintendence, contracts and permits
 Geometrical drawing, architectural drawing, ornamental drawing, advanced architectural drawing
 Answers to questions, tables and formulas.
- Previous edition published under title: A treatise on architecture and building construction.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries copy imperfect: v.  and  only.
Penn Libraries copy: v. : spine damaged.
Penn Libraries copy: v. : binding and leaves dampstained.
- Penn Chronology:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|