Annual report ... ordered to be published by the Philadelphia society for alleviating the miseries of public prisons ...
- Philadelphia, [18--]
v. ; 23 cm.
- Prisons -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- William J. Mullen, prison agent.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is a made-up volume containing Reports 2-14 (1856-1868). Nos. 3 and 10 are represented by abstracts in manuscript (2 leaves); with a mounted, signed photograph of William Mullen at the front.
Culture Class Collection copy has the bookplate of William J. Mullen, agent for the inspectors of the Phila. Coy. Prison & for the Phila. Society for alleviating the miseries of public prisons on front pastedown.
- Penn Provenance:
- Library of the Pennsylvania Prison Society (bookplate) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Mullen, William James, 1805-1882 (bookplate) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|