Reagan [videorecording] / HBO presents ; a Charlotte Street film ; a film by Eugene Jarecki ; in association with BBC Storyville ; producers, Eugene Jarecki, Kathleen Fournier ; written and directed by Eugene Jarecki.
- [Sausalito, Calif.] : Ro*Co Films Educational, c2011.
1 videodisc (103 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reagan, Ronald.
Presidents -- United States -- Biography.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1981-1989.
United States -- Foreign relations -- 1981-1989.
- Feature films.
Biographical television programs.
Documentary television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC; 16:9.
- "Follows the 40th president's rise from small-town lifeguard to revered architect of the modern world. This definitive look at man and myth investigates how Reagan's homespun political vision fueled a seismic career, one whose reverberations still shape American life"--Container.
- Director of photography, Etienne Sauret ; editor, Simon Barker ; music, Robert Miller.
- Disc label erroniously states: "130 minute version."
Includes seven related short documentaries: From small acorns ; The eyes of a soldier ; In his own hand ; Reagan and the media ; Chomsky on Reagan ; Reagan, the father ; The acting politician.
Originally broadcast in 2011.
Emmy Awards, 2012; News & Documentary Awards: Outstanding historical programming, long form.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Sabin W. Colton, Jr., Memorial Fund.
- Jarecki, Eugene, screenwriter, director, producer., Screenwriter, Director, Producer
Fournier, Kathleen, producer, Producer
Charlotte Street Films. , Producer
BBC Storyville (Firm) , Producer
HBO Documentary Films. , Producer
Home Box Office (Firm) , Producer
Ro*Co Films Educational (Firm) , Producer
Sabin W. Colton, Jr., Memorial Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|