Gulliver's travels / by Jonathan Swift ; with 33 new illustrations by Hendrik Willem Van Loon.
- New York : Published for the Classics Club by Walter J. Black, c1943.
xiii, 304 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Gulliver, Lemuel (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
Voyages, Imaginary -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- The voyages of an Englishman carry him to such strange places as Lilliput, where people are six inches tall; Brobdingnag, a land of giants; and a country ruled by horses.
- In four parts : Pt. I. A voyage to Lilliput. Pt. II. A voyage to Brobdingnag. Pt. III. A voyage to Laputa, Balnibarbi, Luggnagg, Glubbdubdrib, and Japan. Pt. IV. A voyage to the country of the Houyhnhnms.
- Local notes:
- Purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2009.
- Penn Provenance:
- Denison, Geoffrey (former owner)
- Penn Chronology:
- Van Loon, Hendrik Willem, 1882-1944, ill.
Geoffrey Denison Gulliver's Travels Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|