Contrary advijs ofte censure ende balance tegens seecker Theologisch advys over't gebruyck van kerckelijcke goederen van canonisijen, vicarijen, &c. / door Petrus Philonomus.
- Tot Amsterdam : Gedruckt by Jacob Jansz Trouw, Anno 1655.
 p. ; 22 cm. (4to)
- ane- n-n- enof juis (C) 1655 (A)
- Utrecht (Netherlands) -- Church history -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
Reformed Church -- Netherlands -- Utrecht -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Netherlands Amsterdam.
- Petrus Philonomus is a pseudonym of Cyprianus Regneri ab Oosterga. The work has also been ascribed to Martinus Schoock. Cf. STCN.
Signatures: A-C⁴ (leaf C4 blank).
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries Tanis Collection copy is no. 4 in a collection of 19 mid-17th century Dutch works, most concerned with the debate over the use of church funds in Utrecht.
Penn Libraries Tanis Collection copy has ms. numeral ("4") in brown ink in head outer corner of title leaf.
Tanis Collection copy acquired for the Penn Libraries from James Tanis.
Penn Libraries Tanis Collection copy bound in paper boards (right board marbled); paper spine label with evidence of ms. title; 3 paper ms. leaves with early contents list in brown ink bound in at end of volume.
Penn Libraries Tanis Collection copy: leaves C3-C4 unopened at head edge.
- Penn Provenance:
- Tanis, James, 1928- (former owner)
- Penn Chronology:
- Schoock, Martinus, 1614-1669.
Trouw, Jacob Jansz, printer.
James Tanis Collection of Dutch and German Theology and History (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|