Broadchurch. The complete first season / Kudos, Shine Group, Imaginary Friends for ITV ; created by Chris Chibnall ; written by Chris Chibnall, Louise Fox ; executive producers Jane Featherstone, Chris Chibnall ; produced by Richard Stokes ; directed by James Strong, Euros Lyn.
- Other Title:
- Broadchurch. Season one
- Port Washington, NY : Entertainment One Film USA, LLC 
3 videodiscs (approximately 390 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Murderers -- England -- Dorset -- Drama.
Murder -- Investigation -- England -- Dorset -- Drama.
Criminal investigation -- England -- Dorset -- Drama.
Police -- England -- Dorset -- Drama.
Small cities -- England -- Dorset -- Drama.
Dorset (England) -- Drama.
- Detective and mystery television programs.
Fiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH).
- System Details:
- DVD, widescreen (1.78:1 ; 16x9) presentation; Dolby Digital 2.0.
digital optical steree Dolby Digital 2.0
widescreen (1.78:1) 24 fps
video file DVD video
- A town wrapped in secrets. When the body of eleven-year-old Danny Latimer is found on the beach in Broadchurch on the Dorset coast, Detective Sergeant Ellie Miller and her newly-appointed boss, Detective Inspector Alec Hardy, are called to investigate. As suspicions mount and the mystery deepens, a national spotlight descends upon Broadchurch, threatening to pull the town, its residents and their secrets apart.
- Disc 1. Episode 1 ; Episode 2 ; Episode 3
Disc 2. Episode 4 ; Episode 5 ; Episode 6
Disc 3. Episode 7 ; Episode 8.
- David Tennant, Olivia Colman, Jodie Whittaker, Andrew Buchan, Pauline Quirke, Arthur Darvill, Jonathan Bailey, Carolyn Pickles, Will Mellor, David Bradley, Vicky McClure.
- Title from disc surface.
Originally broadcast on television in Great Britain on ITV and in the United States on BBC America in 2013.
Special features: Broadchurch: Behind the scenes; deleted scenes.
- Strong, James, television director., Director
Lyn, Euros, television director., Director
Chibnall, Chris, creator, television producer, screenwriter., Screenwriter, Producer, Creator
Featherstone, Jane, television producer., Producer
Stokes, Richard, television producer., Producer
Fox, Louise, screenwriter., Screenwriter
Tennant, David, 1971- actor., Actor
Colman, Olivia, actor., Actor
Whittaker, Jodie, 1982- actor., Actor
Buchan, Andrew, 1979- actor., Actor
Quirke, Pauline, actor., Actor
Darvill, Arthur, 1982- actor., Actor
Bailey, Jonathan, actor., Actor
Mellor, Will, 1976- actor., Actor
Bradley, David, 1942- actor., Actor
McClure, Vicky, 1983- actor., Actor
Kudos Pictures (Firm), production company., Producer
Shine Group (Firm), production company., Producer
Imaginary Friends (Firm), production company., Producer
ITV (Firm), broadcaster., Producer
BBC America, broadcaster., Producer
Entertainment One (Firm : India), film distributor., Distributor
- Publisher Number:
EOE-DV-7579 Entertainment One
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|