Second report to the Presbytery of Buffalo of a committee appointed to investigate charges made against the Indians of Western New York.
- Buffalo : The Courier Company ..., 1890.
22 p. : map ; 22 cm.
- Indians of North America -- New York (State)
Indians of North America -- Reservations.
Indians of North America
New York (State)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (state) Buffalo.
- "Printed by order of Presbytery of Buffalo."
- Local notes:
- From the collection of C. Hermann Berendt, later acquired by Daniel Garrison Brinton.
Brinton Collection copy bound with: Quetelet, Adolphe. Sur les indiens O-Jib-Be-Wa's et les proportions de leur corps / par M.A. Quetelet. [Brussels? : s.n., 186-?]. [Item 3 of 8]
Brinton Collection copy left board and spine is detached from text block.
Brinton Collection copy has a type-written list of contents of the volume tipped on to recto of front free endpaper.
Brinton Collection copy has the ownership stamp of Daniel Brinton in purple ink on front wrapper.
- Penn Provenance:
- Berendt, C. Hermann (Carl Hermann), 1817-1878 (former owner) (Brinton Collection copy)
Brinton, Daniel Garrison, 1837-1899 (former owner) (stamp) (Brinton Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Weeks, John M. The Library of Daniel Garrison Brinton, no. 3371, p. 300
- Berendt-Brinton Linguistic Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|