David Lynch : chaos theory of violence and silence / [text by Takayo Iida].
- Other Title:
- Chaos theory of violence and silence
Japanese title in colophon: Debiddo Rinchi ten : Bōryoku to seijaku ni sumu kaosu
Bōryoku to seijaku ni sumu kaosu
Japanese title in colophon: デヴィッド・リンチ展 : 暴力と静寂に棲むカオス
- Tōkyō : Akaaka Art Publishing (Akākasha), 2012.
東京 : Akaaka Art Publishing (赤々舎), 2012.
136 p. : chiefly ill. (chiefly col.) ; 29 cm.
- Lynch, David -- Exhibitions.
- Text in English and Japanese.
- Published with the exhibition Chaos Theory of Violence and Silence at the Aomori Museum of Art, this catalogue includes the most recent body of work produced by acclaimed director David Lynch. In addition to his cinematic work, Lynch is also a prolific artist whose talent ranges from sketches and painting to photography and short films. His work is profoundly influenced by the darkness and chaos that lurks beneath our consciousness, waiting to be exposed by any small deviation in the boundary between dreams and reality; something which Lynch directly confronts and dissolves. Numerous artworks and film stills are included, along with an essay by curator Takayo Iida. Exhibition: Laforet Museum Harajuku, Tokyo, Japan (10.11.-2.12.2012).
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Laforet Museum Harajuku, November 10-December 2, 2012.
- Iida, Takayo, 1956-
Iida, Takayo, 1956-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|