Acting : psychophysical phenomenon and process : intercultural and interdisciplinary perspectives / Phillip B. Zarrilli, Jerri Daboo, Rebecca Loukes.
- Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire : Palgrave Macmillan, 2013. , ♭2013
- Theatre and performance practices.
Theatre and performance practices
xvi, 295 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
Acting -- Psychological aspects.
- What is the relationship between body and mind, inner and outer in any approach to acting? How have different modes of actor training shaped actors' experiences of acting and how they understand their work? Phillip B. Zarrilli, Jerri Daboo and Rebecca Loukes offer insight into such questions, analysing acting as a psychophysical phenomenon and process across cultures and disciplines, and providing in-depth accounts of culturally and historically specific approaches to acting.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Daboo, Jerri, 1967-, author.
Loukes, Rebecca, author.
- 9781403990556 (paperback)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|