Nevirapine and the quest to end pediatric AIDS / Rebecca J. Anderson.
- Other Title:
- Nevirapine and the quest to end pediatric acquired immunodeficiency syndrome
- Jefferson, North Carolina : McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers, 
ix, 317 pages ; 26 cm
- HIV infections -- Transmission -- Prevention.
AIDS (Disease) in pregnancy -- Transmission -- Prevention.
AIDS (Disease) in infants -- Chemoprevention.
Breastfeeding -- Health aspects.
- "In 1999, investigators announced that a single dose of nevirapine, a new antiviral drug, could stop the spread of the AIDS virus from infected mothers to their newborn babies. It was a discovery that "changed the face of AIDS globally" but it came at a high price"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780786477807 (softcover : alk. paper)
0786477806 (softcover : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|