The encyclopedia of criminology and criminal justice / edited by Jay S. Albanese.
- [Hoboken, N.J.] : John Wiley & Sons Inc., 2014.
- Wiley series of encyclopedias in criminology and criminal justice.
Wiley series of encyclopedias in criminology and criminal justice
5 volumes ; 25 cm.
- Criminology -- Encyclopedias.
Criminal justice, Administration of -- Encyclopedias.
- "The Encyclopedia of Criminology and Criminal Justice offers a state-of-the-art survey informed by the very latest theory and research. It spans 15 substantive areas, including criminal law, courts and adjudication, juvenile justice, history of criminology and criminal justice, law enforcement and policing, victimization, and theories of crime; and draws on developments in fields ranging from homeland security and forensic science, though to transnational crime. Written in an accessible style, it provides its readers with a unique organizational system to allow sophisticated searching and cross-referencing by keyword, topic or alphabetical order. Edited by the leading authority in this field, and peer reviewed by a team of 14 associate editors, the encyclopedia brings together a global team of contributers from 10 countries to offer a uniquely international perspective." -- BACK COVER.
- v. 1. Ab-Co
v. 2. Cr-Gu
v. 3. Ha-Mu
v. 4. Na-Ru
v. 5. Sa-Wr.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Albanese, Jay S., editor.
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|