Gulliver's travels / by Jonathan Swift ; adapted by Kathleen Thompson ; illustrated by Yoshi Miyake.
- Austin, Texas : Raintree, Steck-Vaughn Publishers Publishers, c1991.
48 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Gulliver, Lemuel (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
Voyages, Imaginary -- Juvenile fiction.
Travellers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Texas Austin.
- The voyages of an Englishman carry him to such strange places as Lilliput, where people are six inches tall; Brobdingnag, a land of giants; an island of sorcerers; and a country ruled by horses.
- Local notes:
- Purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2009.
- Penn Provenance:
- Denison, Geoffrey (former owner)
- Penn Chronology:
- Miyake, Yoshi, ill.
Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745.
Geoffrey Denison Gulliver's Travels Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0817227636 (lib. bdg.)
9780817227630 (lib. bdg.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|