Doomsday [videorecording] / Rogue Pictures and Intrepid Pictures present a Crystal Sky Pictures production in association with Scion Films, a Neil Marshall film ; produced by Steven Paul, Benedict Carver ; written and directed by Neil Marshall.
- Widescreen, unrated [ed.].
- Universal City, Calif. : Universal Studios Home Entertainment, 2008.
1 videodisc (113 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Viruses -- Great Britain -- Drama.
Virus-vector relationships -- Drama.
Quarantine -- Great Britain -- Drama.
Medicine -- Specialties and specialists -- Great Britain -- Drama.
Great Britain -- Drama.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures, television, etc.)
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English or dubbed Spanish dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles.
English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- System Details:
- DVD, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.35:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- A lethal virus spreads throughout Great Britain, infecting millions and killing hundreds of thousands. To contain the threat the government evacuates as many survivors as it can out of the infected area and the rest of the country succumbs to fear and chaos. The quarantine is successful. Three decades later, the Reaper Virus violently resurfaces. An elite group of specialists, including Eden Sinclair, is urgently dispatched into the still-quarantined country to retrieve a cure by any means necessary. Shut off from the rest of the world, the unit must battle through a landscape that has become a waking nightmare.
- Doomsday (Unrated ; 113 min.)
Doomsday (MPAA rating: R ; 109 min.).
- Rhona Mitra, Bob Hoskins, Adrian Lester, David O'Hara, Malcolm McDowell.
- Director of photography, Sam McCurdy ; editors, Andrew MacRitchie, Neil Marshall ; costume designer, John Norster ; production designer, Simon Bowles.
- Special features: "Anatomy of catastrophe: civilization on the brink" featurette; "The visual effects and wizardry of Doomsday" featurette; "Devices of death: guns, gadgets and vehicles of destruction" featurette; feature commentary with director Neil Marshall and cast members Sean Pertwee, Derran Morfitt, Rick Warden and Les Simpson.
- Marshall, Neil. , Screenwriter, Director
Paul, Steven. , Producer
Carver, Benedict. , Producer
Mitra, Rhona, 1976- , Actor
Hoskins, Bob. , Actor
Lester, Adrian. , Actor
O'Hara, David, 1965- , Actor
McDowell, Malcolm, 1943- , Actor
Rogue Pictures. , Producer
Intrepid Pictures. , Producer
Crystal Sky Pictures. , Producer
Scion Films. , Producer
Universal Studios Home Entertainment (Firm) , Producer
- Publisher Number:
62102024 Universal Studios Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|