Nucleation theory and growth of nanostructures / Vladimir G. Dubrovskii.
- Heidelberg : Springer, 
- Nanoscience and technology 1434-4904
NanoScience and Technology, 1434-4904
xiii, 601 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- "Semiconductor nanostructures such as nanowires are promising building blocks of future nanoelectronic, nanophotonic and nanosensing devices. Their physical properties are primarily determined by the epitaxy process which is rather different from the conventional thin film growth. This book shows how the advanced nucleation theory can be used in modeling of growth properties, morphology and crystal phase of such nanostructures. The book represents a systematic account of modern nucleation theory in open systems, nanostructure nucleation and growth mechanisms, and possibilities for tuning the nanostructure properties to the desired values." -- Back cover.
- Fundamentals of nucleation theory
Theoretical description of condensation stages
Self-induced islands in lattice mismatched systems
Vapor-liquid-solid growth of nanowires
Special topics of nanowire growth and morphology
Crystal structure of III-V nanowires.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9783642396595 (hbk.) :
9783642396601 (ebk.) :
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-39660-1 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|