Mesoamerican plazas : arenas of community and power / edited by Kenichiro Tsukamoto and Takeshi Inomata.
- Tucson : The University of Arizona Press, 
vi, 266 pages ; 27 cm
- Maya architecture -- Mexico.
Maya architecture -- Central America.
Indian architecture -- Mexico.
Indian architecture -- Central America.
Plazas -- Mexico.
Plazas -- Central America.
Mexico -- Antiquities.
Central America -- Antiquities.
- "This is the first book to examine the roles of plazas in ancient Mesoamerica. It argues persuasively that physical interactions among people in communal events were not the outcomes of political machinations held behind the scenes, but were the actual political processes through which people created, negotiated, and subverted social realities"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Tsukamoto, Kenichiro, 1973- editor of compilation.
Inomata, Takeshi, 1961- editor of compilation.
- 9780816530588 (cloth : alk. paper)
0816530580 (cloth : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|