The public records of the Colony of Connecticut, prior to the union with New Haven Colony, May, 1665 [electronic resource] / transcribed and published (in accordance with a resolution of the General Assembly), under the supervision of the Secretary of State, with occasional notes, and an appendix; by J. Hammond Trumbull
- Other Title:
- MOML Primary Sources.
- Hartford : Brown & Parsons, 1850
- Making of modern law : primary sources ; pt. 1, 1620-1926
1 online resource (604 p.) ;
- Connecticut -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Sources.
Connecticut -- Genealogy.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Trumbull, J. Hammond (James Hammond), 1821-1897.
Connecticut. General Assembly
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|