The compiled laws of the state of Michigan [electronic resource] / compiled and arranged under an act of the legislature, approved February 2, 1857, by Thomas M. Cooley
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc
- Other Title:
- MOML Primary Sources.
- Lansing, Mich. : Hosmer & Kerr, State printers and binders, 1857
- Making of modern law : primary sources ; pt. 1, 1620-1926
1 online resource (2 v. (viii, 1,785) ;
- Law reports, digests, etc. -- Michigan.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Published by authority."
- Cooley, Thomas M
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|