The charter and by-laws of the city of Meriden [electronic resource] : with extracts from the public and private acts of the state of Connecticut, applicable to the city of Meriden : together with certain votes of the Common Council, the rules and regulations of the Board of Water Commissioners, and of the Police Department : and the rules of order of the Common Council of the city of Meriden / published by order of the Common Council, January 1st, 1875
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc
- Other Title:
- MOML Primary Sources.
- Hartford, Conn. : Case, Lockwood & Brainard Co., 1875
- Making of modern law : primary sources ; pt. 1, 1620-1926
1 online resource (233 p.) ;
- Municipal charters -- Connecticut -- Meriden.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Meriden (Conn.).
Meriden (Conn.). Common Council
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|