1919 compilation of general ordinances of the city of Louisville including the Act for the government of cities of the first class, approved July 1, 1893, and amendments thereto, being the city charter [electronic resource] : with notes of the decisions of the Court of Appeals, and such sections of the state constitution as effect such city / pub. by authority of a resolution of the General council of the city of Louisville, approved December 8, 1919, and comp. and annotated under direction of the city attorney, by Davis W. Edwards of the Law department ; George Weissinger Smith, mayor ; Joseph S. Lawton, city attorney
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc
- Other Title:
- MOML Primary Sources.
General ordinances and city charter ... City of Louisville
- [Louisville : Printed by the Standard Press, 1920?]
- Making of modern law : primary sources ; pt. 1, 1620-1926
1 online resource (1,166 p.) ;
- Municipal charters -- Kentucky -- Louisville.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Mayors of the city of Louisville": p. 7-8
- Lawton, Joseph S
Edwards, Davis W
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|