Federal statutes annotated [electronic resource] : containing all the laws of the United States of a general, permanent and public nature in force on the first day of January, 1916 / compiled under the editorial supervision of William M. McKinney
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Federal statutes annotated : 1916)
- Other Title:
- MOML Primary Sources.
- 2nd ed
- Northport, Long Island, N.Y. : Edward Thompson Co., 1916-1919
- Making of modern law : primary sources ; pt. 2, 1763-1970
- Government document
1 online resource (12 v.) ;
- Law -- United States
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- v. 1. Agriculture to bigamy : with a preliminary article on statutes and statutory construction
v. 2. Birds to customs duties
v. 3. Dairy products to internal revenue
v. 4. Internal revenue (continued) to judiciary
v. 5. Judiciary (continued)
v. 6. Judiciary (concluded) to passports
v. 7. Patents to Porto Rico
v. 8. Postal service to replevin
v. 9. Reports to yachts
v. 12. Tables of statutes. General index. Indexes to Constitution
- Notes on the Constitution (v. 10-11) by Thomas H. Calvert
Kept up to date by supplements
Vol. 10-11 have title: Federal statutes annotated : notes on the Constitution of the United States ... / by Thomas H. Calvert ; compiled under the editorial supervision of William M. McKinney
- McKinney, William Mark, 1865-1955
Calvert, Thomas H
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|