District of Columbia code, annotated [electronic resource]
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc
- Other Title:
- MOML Primary Sources.
- 1967 ed
- Washington [D.C.] : G.P.O., c1967
- Making of modern law : primary sources ; pt. 2, 1763-1970
1 online resource (3 v. (xc, 2934 p.) ;
- Law -- Washington (D.C.).
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- v. 1. Title 1-administration to title 17-review
v. 2. Title 18-wills and probate of wills to title 40-motor vehicles
v. 3. Title 41-partnerships to title 49-compilation and construction of code. Tables and index
- "Containing the laws, general and permanent in their nature, relating to or in force in the District of Columbia (except such laws as are of application in the District of Columbia by reason of being general and permanent laws of the United States), in force on January 9, 1967. Notes to decisions through December 1966."
"This is the fifth edition of the Code of laws of the District of Columbia"--Pref
Prepared by the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives
Kept up to date through 1972 with pamphlet supplementation
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|