The laws and ordinances of the city of Portland, Oregon [electronic resource] : comprising the rules and order of business of the Common Council, rules and regulations governing the police and paid fire departments, charter of the city and all ordinances thereof of a general character in force and operation at the date of this publication : together with chronological indexes of ordinances passed by the common councils of Portland, East Portland and Albina from the date of the incorporation of said cities up in the date of this publication / revised, compiled and codified by W.T. Hume
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc
- Other Title:
- MOML Primary Sources.
- Portland, Or. : Schwab Bros. Print. and Litho. Co., 1892
- Making of modern law : primary sources ; pt. 2, 1763-1970
1 online resource (xxii, 1332 p.) ;
- Ordinances, Municipal -- Oregon -- Portland.
Municipal charters -- Oregon -- Portland
Portland (Or.) -- Registers.
Portland (Or.) -- Politics and government.
Portland (Or.) -- Charters.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Published by authority of the Common Council of the city of Portland."
"Mayors of the city of Portland from 1854-1892": 2d prelim. leaf
Includes also "Officers of the city government of Portland, 1892."
- Hume, Wilson T
Albina (Portland, Or.).
- Portland (Or.). Charter
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|