The House of Eliott. Series one / a BBC production in association with the Arts and Entertainment Network ; created by Eileen Atkins and Jean Marsh ; written by Jill Hyem ... [et al.] ; directed by Rodney Bennett ... [et al.] ; produced by Jeremy Gwilt.
- Full screen.
- Silver Spring, MD : Acorn Media ; [Chatsworth, CA] : Distributed by RLJ Entertainment, 
- The house of Elliott complete collection
3 videodiscs (622 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Clothing trade -- England -- London -- History -- 20th century -- Drama.
Costume design -- England -- London -- History -- 20th century -- Drama.
London (England) -- Drama.
Sisters -- England -- London -- Drama.
Women -- England -- London -- Drama.
- Television series.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Open-captioned for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- System Details:
- DVD, region 1, full screen presentation; Dolby Digital stereo.
video file DVD video
- "[A] drama series set in the lively opulence of high-society London during the Roaring Twenties. Evangeline and Beatrice Eliott, sisters born into wealth and privilege, are left destitute when their spendthrift father dies suddenly. They have no education or training, just a passion for fashion design.
- Stella Gonet, Louise Lombard, Aden Gillett.
- Originally broadcast as 12 episodes of a television program in 1991.
Special features: production notes; stills gallery; 1920s fashion background.
- Lombard, Louise, 1970-, actor.
Gonet, Stella, actor.
Gillett, Aden, 1958-, actor.
Atkins, Eileen, 1934-
British Broadcasting Corporation. Television Service.
Arts and Entertainment Network.
RLJ Entertainment, film distributor.
Acorn Media (Firm), film distributor.
- Publisher Number:
AMP2148 Acorn Media
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|