Complete works for violin and piano / Aaron Copland.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Instrumental music. Selections
- [S.l.] : Naxos, p2002.
- American classics (Naxos (Sound recording label))
Naxos Music Library.
- Sound recording
1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Sonatas (Violin and piano)
Violin and piano music.
Violin and piano music, Arranged.
Ballets -- Excerpts, Arranged.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sonata for violin and piano (1943) (19:28)
Two pieces for violin and piano (1926) (9:65)
Vitebsk : 1929, study on a Jewish theme for piano, violin and cello (with Ross Harbaugh, violoncello) (12:03)
Prelude no. 1 for violin and piano (1917) (3:44)
Prelude no. 2 for violin and piano (1917) (4:51)
Duo for violin and piano (1978) (13:56)
Hoe down from Rodeo : 1942 / arr. for violin and piano, 1945 (3:15)
Waltz and celebration from Billy the Kid : 1938 / arr. for violin and piano, edited by Louis Kaufman (6:26).
- Peter Zazofsky, violin ; Paul Posnak, piano.
- The duo originally for flute and piano.
Recorded May 9 and June 14-15, 2000, Gusman Hall, University of Miami School of Music, Coral Gables, Fla.
Description based on hard copy version record.
- Posnak, Paul. , Performer
Zazofsky, Peter, 1954- , Performer
- Copland, Aaron, 1900-1990. Sonatas, violin, piano.
Copland, Aaron, 1900-1990. Pieces, violin, piano.
Copland, Aaron, 1900-1990. Vitebsk.
Copland, Aaron, 1900-1990. Preludes, violin, piano, no. 1
Copland, Aaron, 1900-1990. Preludes, violin, piano, no. 2
Copland, Aaron, 1900-1990. Duet, flute, piano; arranged
Copland, Aaron, 1900-1990. Rodeo. Hoe-down; arranged
Copland, Aaron, 1900-1990. Billy the Kid. Waltz; arranged
Copland, Aaron, 1900-1990. Billy the Kid. Celebration; arranged
- Other format:
- Source record: Copland, Aaron, 1900-1990. Instrumental music. Selections. Complete works for violin and piano.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|