APA Handbooks in Psychology Series [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- APA Handbooks in Psychology
American Psychological Society Handbooks
Title on search screen: PsycNET - Browse APA Handbooks
- Washington, DC : American Psychological Association, 2013-
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
- Electronic Primary text collections.
Electronic reference sources.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Provide a one-stop shop for both overviews and in-depth analyses of a variety of sub-fields within psychology.
- Title from home page (viewed on May 13, 2014).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Delphine Okie Richardson Book Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Weinheimer Memorial Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Howard R. Jachman Memorial Fund.
- Rosengarten Family Fund.
Delphine Okie Richardson Book Fund.
Weinheimer Memorial Fund.
Howard R. Jachman Memorial Fund.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|