Blue Italian / Rita Ciresi.
- [New York] : Dell Pub., 1997, c1996.
287 p. ; 21 cm.
- Cancer -- Patients -- United States -- Fiction.
Terminally ill -- United States -- Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
Cancer -- Patients.
New York (State) -- New York
- Medical novels.
- "Delta Trade Paperbacks." Rosa Salvatore, having just buried her husband of only three years, remembers growing up in a working-class Italian neighborhood, attending college, landing a job at a hospital, and meeting a nice Jewish lawyer from Flushing with a terminal illness.
- "Delta Trade Paperbacks."
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0385319401 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|