My barn having burned to the ground, I can now see the moon / Barbara White.
- Standardized Title:
- Other Title:
- I can now see the moon
- Albany, NY : Albany Records, p2011.
- Naxos Music Library.
- Sound recording
1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Parker, Dorothy, 1893-1967 -- Musical settings.
Songs (High voice) with flute.
Quintets (Piano, clarinet, flute, violin, cello)
- The 2nd work sung in English
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Five elements : 2003 (17:33)
Enough rope : 2006 / texts by Dorothy Parker (17:15)
The wound and the eye : 2007 (13:23)
My barn having burned to the ground, I can now see the moon : 2008 (12:12).
- In the 1st work: Jennifer Frautschi, Laura Frautschi, violins ; Daniel Panner, viola ; Sophie Shao, violoncello ; John Blacklow, piano. In the 2nd work: Sabrina Learman, soprano ; Deborah Boldin, flute. In the 3rd work: John Blacklow, piano. In the 4th work: Tara Helen O'Connor, flute ; Alan R. Kay, clarinet ; Laura Frautschi, violin ; Sophie Shao, violoncello ; John Blacklow, piano.
- Recorded in Taplin Auditorium, Princeton University: May 19, 2008 (1st work), Apr. 24-25, 2009 (2nd work), May 20, 2008 (3rd work) and May 10, 2010 (4th work).
Description based on hard copy version record.
- Parker, Dorothy, 1893-1967.
Frautschi, Jennifer. , Performer
Frautschi, Laura. , Performer
Panner, Daniel. , Performer
Shao, Sophie. , Performer
Blacklow, John. , Performer
Learman, Sabrina. , Performer
Boldin, Deborah. , Performer
O'Connor, Tara Helen. , Performer
Kay, Alan R. , Performer
- White, Barbara, 1965- Five elements.
White, Barbara, 1965- Enough rope.
White, Barbara, 1965- Wound and the eye.
White, Barbara, 1965- My barn having burned to the ground, I can now see the moon.
- Other format:
- Source record: White, Barbara, 1965- Selections. My barn having burned to the ground, I can now see the moon.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|