Music for piano duo / Gershwin & Ravel.
- Other records:
- East Harlsey, Northallerton, UK : Divine Art, p2008.
- Naxos Music Library.
- Sound recording
1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Piano music (Pianos (2)), Arranged.
Suites (Piano, 4 hands)
Overtures (Pianos (2)), Arranged.
Piano music (Pianos (2))
Piano music (4 hands), Arranged.
Variations (Pianos (2)), Arranged.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Rhapsody in blue : original version for two pianos / Gershwin (15:34)
Ma mère l'oye = Mother Goose : for piano duet / Ravel (15:00)
Cuban overture : original version for piano duet / Gershwin (9:49)
Sites auriculaires = Soundscapes : for two pianos (6:00) ; Fascination : valse tzigane (5:21) / Ravel
"I got rhythm" variations : original version for two pianos / Gershwin (9:07)
Boléro : the composer's version for piano duet / Ravel (14:01).
- Goldstone and Clemmow (Anthony Goldstone, Caroline Clemmow), piano.
- Works for two pianos (1st, 4th, 6th works) and piano 4 hands (2nd-3rd, 5th, 7th works).
The Gershwin works are for piano and orchestra or orchestra; performed here as Gershwin originally presented them; the 5th work, music originally by Ravel, acquired by and attributed to Marchetti as a vocal work, arr. by Anthony Goldstone for piano 4 hands; the 7th work originally for orchestra.
Recorded in 1997 (6th work) and in 2007 (remainder), St. John the Baptist Church, Alkborough, North Lincs., England.
Description based on hard copy version record.
- Goldstone, Anthony. , Arranger
- Gershwin, George, 1898-1937. Rhapsody in blue; arranged
Ravel, Maurice, 1875-1937. Ma mère l'oye (Piano duet).
Gershwin, George, 1898-1937. Cuban overture; arranged
Ravel, Maurice, 1875-1937. Sites auriculaires.
Marchetti, F. D. (Fermo Dante), 1876-1940. Fascination; arranged
Gershwin, George, 1898-1937. "I got rhythm" variations; arranged
Ravel, Maurice, 1875-1937. Bolero, orchestra; arranged
- Other format:
- Source record: Goldstone & Clemmow. Music for piano duo.
- Publisher Number:
DDA25057 Divine Art
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|