Blues & grass [electronic resource] / The 52nd Street Blues Project.
- Other Title:
- Blues and grass
- [New York ] : Chesky Records, p2004.
- Naxos Music Library.
- Sound recording
1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Blues (Music) -- 2001-2010.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- My favorite thing
Queen Esther's Blues
Where do all the girls come from?
A miniature of the bass
I can't take it
Papa don't know
- The 52nd Street Blues Project (Charlie Burnham, vocals, mandolin, fiddle ; Aubrey Dale, drums ; Queen Esther, vocals ; Mark Peterson, bass ; James "Blood" Ulmer, vocals, guitar)
- Producer, James "Blood" Ulmer.
- Recorded April 24, 2004 at A.C. Pianocraft Recital Hall, NYC.
Description based on hard copy version record.
- Other format:
- Source record: 52nd Street Blues Project. Blues & grass.
- Publisher Number:
- SACD286 Chesky
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|