Pseudosynthesis / Brian Hulse.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Instrumental music. Selections
- Albany, NY : Albany Records, [2009?]
- Naxos Music Library.
- Sound recording
1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Piano music.
Violin and guitar music.
Flute and piano music.
Suites (Guitar and piano), Arranged.
Trios (Piano, guitar, violin)
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Pinch (9:14)
For Rumi (11:00)
- Nathanael May (1st, 4th-5th works), Thomas Rosenkranz (3rd work), piano ; Lisa Cella, flute ; Duo 46 (Beth Ilana Schneider-Gould, violin ; Matt Gould, guitar).
- The 1st work for piano; the 2nd work for violin and guitar ; the 3rd work for flute and piano; the 4th work originally a chamber opera, adapted by the composer as a suite for guitar and piano; the 5th work for violin, guitar, and piano.
Recorded at the Lied Center for the Performing Arts in Lawrence, Kansas, Aug. 10-12, 2007 (1st-2nd, 4th-5th works) and at the Fine Arts Recital Hall, University of Maryland Baltimore County on Aug. 17, 2008 (3rd work).
Description based on hard copy version record.
- May, Nathanael. , Performer
Cella, Lisa. , Performer
Rosenkranz, Thomas, 1977- , Performer
Duo46. , Performer
- Hulse, Brian Clarence. Pinch.
Hulse, Brian Clarence. Seastone.
Hulse, Brian Clarence. For Rumi.
Hulse, Brian Clarence. Sweat.
Hulse, Brian Clarence. Sunstone.
- Other format:
- Source record: Hulse, Brian Clarence. Instrumental music. Selections. Pseudosynthesis.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|