Who is he?.
- [Colchester, Essex, England] : Chandos, 
- Naxos Music Library.
- Sound recording
1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with band.
Christmas -- Exercises, recitations, etc.
Christmas poetry, English.
- Sung or read in English.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Who is he? / Benjamin R. Hanby ; arr. Edward Watson
The decorations / Edward Watson ; words by Alan Titchmarsh after E. V. Lucas
The stable / words by E. Margaret Buckle
Away in a manger / traditional ; arr. Goff Richards
Who is he? : reprise / Hanby.
- Rachael Prest, vocals ; Yorkshire Building Society Brass Band ; David King, conductor ; with other musicians and narrators.
- Christmas recording produced to raise funds in support of the Royal School for the Blind, Liverpool, United Trusts, and St. Vincent's School for Blind and Partially Sighted Children.
The 1st, 4th-5th works Christmas songs for mixed chorus with band; the 2nd work a narrated Christmas story with band acc.; the 3rd work an unacc. narrated Christmas poem.
Title from CD container.
Recorded at New Broadcasting House, Manchester, Sept. 21, 1997.
- King, David (Conductor)
Royal School for the Blind (Liverpool, England)
United Trusts (Charity)
St Vincent's School for Blind and Partially Sighted Children.
Yorkshire Building Society Brass Band.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|