Federal Reserve Act Amendment [electronic resource] : P.L. 66-329, 41 Stat. 1125, February 27, 1921
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of the Federal Reserve Act Amendment P.L. 66-329
P.L. 66-329, 41 Stat. 1125
41 Stat. 1125
Public Law 66-329
- [Washington, D.C.] : Arnold & Porter, [between 1945 and 2013]
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- U.S. federal legislative history library.
Taxation & economic reform in America.
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
1 online resource (1 volume, various pagings)
- United States. Federal Reserve Act -- Legislative history.
Banks and banking -- United States.
Banking law -- United States.
Federal Reserve banks.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "An Act: To amend the Act approved December 23, 1913, known as the Federal Reserve Act.": document no.1
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 25, 2013
- Arnold & Porter, compiler.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|