Bankruptcy reform in the 108th Congress [electronic resource] / Angie A. Welborn
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2009 and 2013?]
- CRS report for Congress
History of bankruptcy.
History of Bankruptcy (Buffalo N.Y.)
CRS report for Congress
HeinOnline history of bankruptcy
- Government document
1 online resource (12 pages)
- Bankruptcy -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Updated May 12, 2003."
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 7, 2013
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|