Federal estate, gift, and generation-skipping taxes [electronic resource] : a description of current law / John R. Luckey
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2009 and 2013?]
- CRS report for Congress; 95-416 A.
Taxation & economic reform in America.
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
CRS report for Congress
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (13 pages)
- Inheritance and transfer tax -- Law and legislation -- United States -- History.
Gifts -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States -- History.
Generation-skipping transfer tax -- Law and legislation -- United States -- History.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Updated January 15, 2002."
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 13, 2013
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|