Foreign ownership of property in the United States [electronic resource] : federal and state restrictions / by Howard Zaritsky
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2009 and 2013?]
- Taxation & economic reform in America.
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (42 pages)
- Investments, Foreign -- Government policy -- United States.
Real property -- Foreign ownership.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "July 11, 1979."
"Updated June 23, 1980."
"Report no. 80-105 A."
"HG 4501 U.S.C."
"American Law Division."
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 2, 2014
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|