The trial of Thomas Paine, for a libel, contained in the second part of Rights of man [electronic resource] : before Lord Kenyon, and a special jury, at Guild Hall, December 18, 1792 : with the speeches of the attorney general and Mr. Erskine at large
- Standardized Title:
- Trial of Thomas Paine
- Boston : Printed at Boston, by I. Thomas and E.T. Andrews : Sold at their bookstore, by D. West and E. Larkin, 1793
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library.
HeinOnline world trials
1 online resource (43 pages)
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809. Rights of man.
Trials (Seditious libel) -- England -- London.
Freedom of the press -- Great Britain.
Seditious libel -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Tried in the Court of King's Bench. Sir Archibald McDonald was attorney general
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 16, 2014
- Erskine, Thomas Erskine, Baron, 1750-1823.
Macdonald, Archibald, Sir, 1747-1826.
Great Britain. Court of King's Bench.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|