The state of Texas against Hon. James R. Burnett, judge Thirtieth Judicial District [electronic resource] : evidence taken before the Joint Committee of the Fourteenth Legislature, appointed to investigate charges preferred by an address for removal from office
- Austin : J.D. Elliott, state printer, 1874
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library.
HeinOnline world trials
1 online resource (61 pages)
- Burnett, James R., 1843-1917 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Burnett, James R., 1843-1917 -- Impeachment.
Trials (Impeachment) -- Texas.
Impeachments -- Texas.
Judges -- Texas -- Discipline -- Cases.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 18, 2014
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Texas. Legislature. Joint Committee Appointed to Investigate Charges Preferred by an Address for Removal from Office.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|